Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week4- Wimba sharing session

I listened to the Wimba session from the evening when Paul, Luz, Mark, Sabrina and Elizabeth.  (I didn't get the names).  However, there were many different types of projects. I especially enjoyed listening to the one about the math lyric project.  I too think that kids will remember things better if they are singing it.  They do enjoy music.

The Facebook project was also interesting in that the students  and were not as interested in the Facebook than once thought.  I was wondering what Sabrina looked at for her literature review.

As for Paul's project, my thoughts were when he learned how to do presentations, if he ever had to do storyboarding with them.  When I was teaching presentations, one of the requirements, was that students had to do a storyboard before they could even get onto the computer.

Well done everyone.  Hopefully some of you will be presenting at the conference or publishing in the journal that you chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment