Sunday, March 20, 2011

Week 3- commentary on Danielle's blog.

This is an excerpt from Danielle Mile's blog on this week's reading.


Following this belief and understanding, the next chapter is a rule that I need to spend some extra time working on.  It simply states that life is full of impediments or tribulations, but it is important to approach each as a learning opportunity and therefore one that needs not be fear or stressed about but rather approach with gusto and with the knowledge that not only can you make it through but that you will and you will be better for it. 


my response:

colbys said...

I am thinking that you are talking about "Rule no. 6". If we tell our students or even ourselves, to remember Rule no. 6, then there is only one rule. Whether that rule is to be true to yourself, or any of the other ideas that Zander discusses in this book, it will be effective.

I too attempted to point out "Rule No. 6", but those around me wanted to know what the other 5 rules were. In the last school I worked at the most important rule was to respect. If rule no. 6 is to respect yourself and others, we may all live with each other much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment