Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 1-Comment on Danielle's posting








colbys said...







I totally agree with this feeling. I too am having trouble comprehending what is going to happen in the next few months. I am not sure that my work is presentation worthy, nor publishable. I too tremble at the thought of presenting this at a conference.


After graduation there is always the abyss of what do I do now? After this journey it will be interesting to see how everything pans out. I will be hoping that somewhere, somehow, everything will work out.


This is an excerpt from Danielle Mile's commentary on the publishing/leadership project, where she shares her feelings.

As I consider the possibilities that lay ahead and for which the plans will be built in the month ahead, I am stuck in a mud puddle of trepidation to say the least.  As I try to dismantle the feelings that have me stuck, I believe there are many issues to mentally and emotionally approach.  We are being asked to formally write up a proposal based on our Action Research Projects (ARPs) and submit them to conventions or conferences with the “hopes” (and I use that term lightly) that we will be accepted to present our findings to our colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment