Sunday, March 20, 2011

Week 3- comment on Sabrina's posting

You have picked a good journal to submit to.  I have found many interesting things in this particular journal.  In fact, in my research on wikis and podcasts-both having to do with technology, I believe i used this journal as a resource.

This may be a good source for me as well, when I am ready to publish, however, I am currently not as ready as you are to publish.  Good luck!   I hope they publish your research.

Sabrina's post:

Week 3 Post #4 Publishing Leadership Project

I've decided to submit my paper to the Journal of Technology and Teacher Education. Many of the journals  were easy to eliminate since my research wasn't focused on  classroom instruction or students. This publication includes articles on preservice and inservice teacher education, and  I think my paper could be useful to pre-service teachers since the research showed that parent-teacher communication was an area that was lacking in teacher education programs.

This submission guidelines for this journal also align with the style of my paper: it is under 30 pages, it is in APA format, and the abstract falls within the 75-200 word requirement.

I have to admit, now that I've decided on a journal, it's really exciting to think that I could publish an article that might be of use to other teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment