Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wk 4- Publishing Leadership project




I decided that one of the two journals that I will submit to will be either the Journal of Technology and Teacher Education or Educational Technology Research and Development. The reason for this is because the AR project fits in well with how teachers learn.  The technology used for this project was a wiki and it is another of the Web 2.0 tools that teachers could learn to use to help them integrate technology into their curriculum.  Other journals that I looked at did not want articles about research.  I may at a later date submit an article about using wikis in the classroom to Leading and Learning with Technology which did not want any research articles.

Think aloud #2
Think aloud #1

My project is located at: Colby_Sandra_Leadership Project

No comments:

Post a Comment