Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Week 2-Think Aloud #1

Think Out Loud #1-May 2011

I am thinking now that I would rather write an article for a journal.  I am not quite sure which one.  There are probably several in the list that would work.

If I do a presentation 200 words per slide almost goes against what I have learned about presentations and not sure how to go about it.  What I would like to do is have a workshop where I actually teach how to use the wiki and see how the participants would use it.  Workshops might be available at conferences especially like the eFoli workshop that I was thinking about last month.

Since I have not been working for two years, I am not sure how I would be received at a conference.  I am not a joiner and do not currently belong to any organizations.  This AR project is more a professional development topic which could be used for any school.

I need to check out the different journals and go from there. I will go through Ms. Bedard's list and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment