Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week 4- Reading Commentary

The last part of this book and more chapters on what the Zanders think are good for those who are students.  I think that the Tenth practice "Being the Board" is quite superb.  In it they describe how one should be the framework for everything that happens.  Listening to different ideas from graduation speeches as broadcast on ABC News Friday, May 27, most of the speakers were talking about being passionate for what you want to do in your life.  I could relate to this as everything that I have been reading about finding a job talks about what you are passionate about. (and if that doesn't work, find something else).
Being the framework, you should be passionate about what you are about.

So what am I passionate about?
Being a good mom and grandmother, 
My craft projects including my crocheting and counted cross stitch,
Reading.
Technology
One thing that looks like it is missing is my passion for my work at Full Sail, I may have lost it since I have been working at it for so long.  I have to get it back so that I can finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment