Saturday, April 3, 2010

BP4_2010041_RSS Feeds

I have more than the few subscriptions that has been asked for.  I have put them in folders where I can look at them quickly.

One of the things that I have is a folder full of Minnesota News feeds.  I am a news junkie and I like nothing better to keep up in what is going on around me.  This is why I chose the folder with the television and newspaper feeds from Minnesota.

Two other subscriptions that I have are the FSO grad (Rena Hanaway's blog and Dr. Ludgate's blog.  I thought that this was probably the easiest way to keep track of what was going on in each of these blogs.

I also picked a folder of technology feeds.  The reason is to keep up with what is happening or what is new on the technology front.

The final one is a folder of librarian feeds.  Besides the 23 Things on a Stick, which I was part of in 2005, I will also add Camp Read a lot which is a professional development course that is a ning that I used last year and will again this year.  On it we comment about books that we have read.  The other librarian feeds are because that is the field that I have been part of and want to know what is going on with librarians.

No comments:

Post a Comment